Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! Wednesday 03-17-2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! They say he drove the snakes out of Ireland. That's a metaphor. I think the snakes were the Romans, or maybe the Barbarians, either way- he drove unwanted entities out of Ireland to make it safe for heavy drinking. Which reminds me- if you're planning on a day of adult libations, make sure you have a designated driver. Ever since I quit drinking I never have a problem anymore. If a cop stops me, I have nothing to worry about (unless I'm speeding.)




Big News From Nate The Great!

My grandson took his first steps yesterday! This is huge! My daughter called yesterday with the breathless news. I've been smiling ever since. I'll keep you updated on Nate's development and I'll let you know when he's drafted #1 by either the San Francsico 49ers or the Giants!








1 comment:

  1. Amazing how something so simple can bring such joy.....it goes by so fast! Our son will be 3 in 2 months!

    -SharkByte

    ReplyDelete