Friday, April 17, 2009

Thank God its Friday!

Thank God its Friday!

My son Ry is coming over today and we're going to have lunch near the station (KFOX) in San Jose. We might have some pizza and salad at Vito's on Skyport Blvd. I love that place and the owner George is a great guy. You should check out his world class collection of autographed album covers displayed in the restaurant. He's got everything from the Beatles to the Godfather! I have great memories of Vito's. I used to take Brianna there all the time when she was alive. She loved Italian food and especially pizza! I sure do miss her.

Or maybe we'll go to House of Genji for some Japanese food. Or maybe El Burro for Mexican food. Or maybe the Hickory Pit for some BBQ. Or maybe a sandwich at Genova's delicatessen. Or maybe.. I don't know, I love it all.

I'm still trying to shake off that Sharks loss last night in Game One of the Stanley Cup playoffs. That was painful.

Tonight I get to sleep for 10 hours straight! Damn, I love that. After getting up at 4:00am all week I look forward to catching up on sleep on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment